Best large-cap growth funds as of January 2020
|Symbol||Fund||5-year average annual return|
|FOCPX||Fidelity OTC Portfolio||15.36%|
|AVEGX||Ave Maria Growth Fund||12.92%|
|JACTX||Janus Henderson Forty Fund Class T||14.85%|
|BIAFX||Brown Advisory Flexible Equity Fund Investor Shares||11.01%|
6 more rows
What is the best mutual fund to invest in 2019?
Top SIP Mutual Funds in India for 2019
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Small Cap Funds. 9.56% 10.81% Invest.
- Axis Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 11.45% 9.94% Invest.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 7.3% 8.2% Invest.
- SBI Bluechip Fund. MultiCap Funds. 5.26% 8.88% Invest.
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund. Balanced Funds. 7.6% 11.13%
What is a good rate of return on a mutual fund?
Good Average Annual Return for a Mutual Fund
For stock mutual funds, a “good” long-term return (annualized, for a period of 10 years or more) is 8%-10%. For bond mutual funds, a good long-term return would be 4%-5%.
Which mutual fund gives highest return?
|5-yr CAGR rolling returns (%)|
|HDFC Top 100 Fund||60.65||5.11|
|ICICI Pru LT Equity Fund (Tax Saving)||60.38||3.67|
|ICICI Pru Multicap Fund||58.06||-0.12|
|Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip||35.57||20.01|
21 more rows
What are the 10 best mutual funds?
Here is Conrad and Shilling’s top 10 list, in reverse order, with the associated five-year returns:
- Fidelity Contrafund: 16.85%
- American Funds Growth Fund of America: 16.15%
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund: 15.07%
- American Funds Fundamental Investors Fund: 15.03%
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund: 15.01%
How do I choose a mutual fund?
Top Tips for Picking a Winning Mutual Fund
- Start With Your Goals and Risk Tolerance.
- Pay Attention to the Expense Ratio—It Can Make or Break You!
- Avoid Mutual Funds With High Turnover Ratios.
- Look for an Experienced, Disciplined Management Team.
- Find a Philosophy That Agrees With Your Own.
- Buy No-Load Mutual Funds.