The world’s 10 most profitable companies and their profits last year are as follows, according to Fortune:
- Saudi Aramco – $110.9 billion.
- Apple – $59.5 billion.
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China – $45 billion.
- Samsung Electronics – $39.8 billion.
- China Construction Bank – $38.4 billion.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
What is the most profitable industry in the world?
- Accounting, tax prep, bookkeeping, payroll services: 18.3%
- Legal services: 17.4%
- Lessors of real estate: 17.4%
- Outpatient care centers: 15.9%
- Offices of real estate agents and brokers: 14.8%
- Offices of other health practitioners: 14.2%
- Offices of dentists: 14.1%
- Specialized design services: 12.8%
What are the most successful businesses in the world?
Here are the companies that top the list.
- Walmart. Last year’s Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Berkshire Hathaway. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Apple. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Exxon Mobil. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- McKesson. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- UnitedHealth Group. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- CVS Health.
- General Motors.
What are the most successful small businesses?
Most Profitable Small Businesses
- Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads.
- Catering Services.
- Website Design.
- Business Consulting.
- Courier Services.
- Mobile Hairdresser Services.
- Cleaning Services.
- Online Tutoring.
What are the most successful small businesses 2019?
What are the most profitable small businesses?
- Handymen or handywomen. The number of people who know how to repair things around the house is dwindling.
- Online education.
- Real estate agency.
- Child-oriented businesses.
- Dental offices.
- Gardening and landscaping.
- Information technology (IT) support.